Preparation for your New Lawn
Preparing the surface for your new lawn is very important to ensure optimal results. We can provide you with all the know-how to prepare your site.
- Begin by killing off existing turf and weeds. Use a good herbicide as per directions. Allow 10-14 days for it to take full effect. A second spray may be required.
- Remove large clods, sticks and other debris.
- Rotary Hoeing is a recommended procedure for aeration of soil to stimulate root growth.
- If the site soil has good qualities you may not be required to purchase new soil.
- If imported soil is required, measure the area and the height of the soil required.
- Contact us and we’ll be able to help you with the amount required.
- Rake your surface smooth and level removing any debris, rocks and roots.
- Keep the soil level under or below footpaths and / or driveways.
TURF Central are proud suppliers of
Sir Walter, Australia's no.1 buffalo lawn